Ascent is very excited to be one of the supporters of the 2023 International Data Center Day, celebrated this year on March 22. The day, powered by 7×24 Exchange International, is intended “to create awareness of the data center industry and to inspire the next generation of talent,” and provides the industry an opportunity to demonstrate what data centers are, why they are so important to our connected world, and the wide array of career opportunities that are part of the data center industry.
7×24 Exchange International is a not-for-profit organization that provides an educational forum focusing on challenges faced by mission critical industry professionals. Ascent is a leading provider of solutions for the design, engineering, construction and operation of data centers and other mission critical facilities. With a team of highly experienced industry experts, we partner with clients to provide technical, customized engineering and operational solutions across the full life cycle of a facility to empower customers to reduce risk, optimize spend and gain more control over their environment.
International Data Center Day’s mission resonates with Ascent’s own mission in the following ways:
- Ascent supports data centers and mission critical projects with specialists such as:
- Critical Facility and Site Operations Personnel
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Professional Engineers
- IT Technicians, Infrastructure Design Engineers, Capacity Planners, and Technical Program Managers
- Ascent’s integrated approach involves many purpose-built teams that together, through our operations platform, deliver comprehensive, turnkey solutions for data centers and mission critical facilities. These teams offer those new to the industry opportunity to join such as:
- Operations Center Representatives
- Service Operations
- Software Development
- Procurement & Vendor Management
- Finance & Accounting Services
In support of this year’s 2023 International Data Center Day, we are participating in St. Louis, MO area career fairs to speak with graduating students about the industry and positions that Ascent offers.
- Career Fair at Missouri S&T in Rolla, MO – 2/21/2023
- Career Fair at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, MO – 2/23/2023
- Career Fair for Business, Arts & Science at SIUE in Edwardsville, IL – 03/01/2023
- Career Fair for Engineering at SIUE in Edwardsville, IL – 03/02/2023
- Career and Networking Fair at Maryville University – 03/08/2023
Come see us at one of these events and forward this blog to people you know who are interested in a career in the mission critical data center industry. You can also check open positions on our website, contact our team directly to learn more about careers at 1.877.427.2368, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.