Ascent Owner’s Representation
Delivering critical projects based on your needs
Our business is founded on customer advocacy. In Ascent’s Owner’s Representation service, Ascent maintains the big picture, pilots a portfolio of multi-faceted projects, and acts as the hub and project marshal for your business. In mission critical facilities projects, Owner’s Representation is fundamental to a data center program that fits your business and critical requirements.
In every phase from concept through completion of a project, Ascent identifies and evaluates alternatives and cost efficiencies available to the project Owner. Our program managers plan, coordinate and monitor project progress while maintaining the big picture – ensuring your mission critical goals are first and foremost.
Ascent Owner’s Representation services guide your project from concept through completion and operations. A few of the Owner’s Representation activities include:
- Owner’s Goals – Defining the owner’s goals and objectives of the project
- Project Plan – Developing and defining the project scope of work
- Owner’s Requirements – Defining the design, engineering, architectural and construction requirements to meet the goals of the project
- Program Manager – Providing professional quality, technical accuracy and coordination of services to deliver the Owner’s Project
- Identifying and evaluating alternatives for program cost effectiveness and speed of deployment
- Advising, negotiating and monitoring/managing Owner’s contractors, architects and engineers
Focus on your core business and gain peace of mind while Ascent manages your mission critical project.
Connect with Us
We’re ready for you. Let’s connect and talk more.
It’s more than Elevating Mission Critical for you 24×7. We partner with you. We empower you.