Ascent Building Riser Management Services
A mission critical approach to building networks.
Modern office buildings and data center facilities are similar in that they rely on resilient physical infrastructure to support IT networks and systems critical to the operation of the facility. Ascent brings its IT and operations expertise together to offer building riser management services, a mission critical approach to uptime in MDF, IDF, and network closets in office buildings.
Building Riser Management is a building-specific program for network security, safety, connectivity and responsiveness. Ascent offers building owners and managers a mission critical method for managing network switch infrastructure hardware and cybersecurity firewalls. This includes support of:
- Building Automation Systems (BMS, EPMS, BAS)
- Guest and facility Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Integrated Security Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Visitor Management Portals
- Audio/Visual Networks
- IOT Devices
- Tenant and Customer Internet Connections
- Digital Signage
- DAS and Cellular Repeater Networks
We reduce risk and improve performance of office building critical infrastructure by leveraging over two decades in data center services. Our services include the following benefits:
- Provides 24x7x365 facility support through the Ascent Operations Center.
- Improves uptimes through industry-proven processes and procedures deployed in data centers and other critical operations.
- Reduces risk of compromised building systems and ensure compliance.
- Simplifies inventory tracking and documentation for building audits.
- Develops an environment conducive to deploying smart building technologies.
Connect with Us
We’re ready for you. Let’s connect and talk more.
It’s more than Elevating Mission Critical for you 24×7. We partner with you. We empower you.